Wednesday, January 25, 2006

25 Things Meme

As seen at Terminal Degree (terminaldegree.net)

25 Questions No One Would Think To Ask

1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? Yikes.

2) How much cash do you have on you? I think there's a dollar hiding in my coat pocket, but I don't really carry cash anymore.

3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST? Blest (or is it blessed?)

4) Planet? Can this actually be considered a question? I'll go with Oobleck, which always seemed to crop up in our physics exams in high school.

5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls? Couldn't say.

6) What is your favourite ring on your phone? If I had my druthers, cell phones would ring like normal phones and have done with it. Oh how I hate cell phones.

7) What shirt are you wearing? Solid black tank.

8) What do you label youself as? I don't really- haven't had a labelmaker in years.

9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn. Okay- cell phones, brand names... People actually CARE about this stuff? They were tennis shoes, 'nuff said.

10) Bright room or dark room? Depends on the mood, though I do like low-lighting.

11) What were you doing at midnight last night? Hmm... Folding laundry, I think.

12) What did the last text message on your phone say? There once was a time when phones were for talking, and not leaving silly TEXT MESSAGES LIKE A FREAKING INSTANT MESSENGER!

13) Where is your nearest 7-11? Less than a block away. Thank heaven for 7-11!

14) What's a saying you say a lot? "Yeah, I'm a retard."

15) Who told you they loved you last? Scott

16) Last furry thing you touched? His Furry Highness, as he paraded past.

17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days? Coumadin. Lots of Coumadin. I guess that's just one, though.

18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Just one- I'm loving this digital camera.

19) Favourite age you've been so far? 20-21 was pretty good... Made a lot of headway in college then.

20) Your worst enemy? the Bulge.. Darn you, Hershey's, for tasting so good!

21) What is your current desktop picture? A cute comic strip stolen from Sinfest.net.

22) What was the last thing you said to someone? "Love you, bye."

23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose? Flying without a plane? Priceless.

24) Do you like someone? I like lots of people. Silly question. Next?

25) The last song you listened to? Ecstasy by Rusted Root

3 comments:

Bill said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

MEGIN, YOU SUCCUMBED TO THE BLOGGING SURVEY DEMON OF DOOM!!! COME BACK!!!

Bill said...

Thanks for the hug...I needed that.

Anonymous said...

Heya! Got your call the other day; I keep meaning to call back but I seem to lose track of time pretty easily at the moment. I mean, I just realized that it's Thursday... :)

Love you guys!

Al