It's been one of those sort of weeks. We won't go into details, but Shiksa Central has been a hotbed of crankiness and things are still a bit edgy. On the plus side, since Mooch is a self-proclaimed "big gul", we are now potty training!!!! Unfortunately, it seems that being a "big gul" also means that the afternoon nap is a thing of the past. *le sigh* We'll get it balanced out one of these days.
In the meantime, here are some of the thoughts jumping about my cranium at the moment:
- I think I have a girlie crush on the Dresden Dolls. I want to take both of them out for sushi. Or breakfast. After an all night chat fest and jam session.
- The cinnamon broom I bought this week is the best five dollars I've ever spent. My room smells fantastic.
- I downloaded an adorable pattern for a stuffed cat two (three?) weeks ago. I have the materials, but I'm too afraid to start it.
- Fall is the best time of year. It's pretty, it smells good, and you can go wild with the cooking without roasting yourself in the process. (Usually. What's up with this weather?)
- There are few things cuter than a not-quite-two year old asking for music so she can dance. Especially when she expects you to join in.
- I really need to go clothes shopping. Pleh.