Well, everyone and their mother has done this one, so I may as well jump on the wagon...
1. What is your first name? Take a wild guess.
2. Were you named after anyone? Nope. (Though the story goes that before I actually came home I was fondly referred to as "Egbert".)
3. Do you wish on stars? Not so much anymore, though I still enjoy looking at them.
4. When did you last cry? Last week, maybe? Two weeks ago? I allow myself at least one good cry a month.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Not particularly, though as long as it's readable I'm happy.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Fresh from the deli pastrami.
7. What is your most embarrassing CD? Embarrassing? Umm, the concerts I've participated in?
8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Well, being me, I'd probably be too shy to talk to myself- I'm generally approached by others.
9. Do you have a journal? I'm known to keep blank books about for random writing, but nothing so formal as a journal.
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sarcasm? Moi????
11. What are your nicknames? Red, Weggity
12. Would you bungee jump? Can I hang glide instead? Not a big fan of the stretchy cord thing.
13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.
14. Do you think that you are strong? Hmm... I can lift furniture and heavy boxes by myself, but I generally ask for help.
15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Currently mint chocolate chip, but my loyalties have been known to waver.
16. Shoe Size? 10! I have feet like small boats!
17. Red or pink? Red.
18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I take criticism far too personally.
19. Who do you miss most? I miss a lot of people.
20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Silly question, really... Methinks this was stolen from an email forward once upon a time.
21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? White pants, no shoes.
22. What are you listening to right now? Kitten sighs.
23. Last thing you ate? A sesame bagel, lightly toasted with butter.
24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A nice deep maroon.
25. What is the weather like right now? Toasty.
26. Last person you talked to on the phone? Hubby.
27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Okay, why is this question always about the OPPOSITE sex? I happen to be a people watcher, and frankly, I'm just drawn to the people who stick out the most. Especially if they've got nifty t-shirts on.
28. Where did you find this meme? Couldn't tell you which blog. So many people have done it, it would be silly to try and pick one.
29. Favorite Drink? Irish Creme latte, NOT from Starbucks or any of those other ridiculous in/out chains. I wanna SAVOR my drink while listening to good music.
30. Favorite Sport? Today it's fencing, since I actually got to watch some practice bouts yesterday. Tomorrow? Who knows.
31. Hair Color? Red. Can't really say much more about it.
32. Eye Color? Hazel on my driver's license, though they change from grey to green to brown without notice.
33. Do you wear contacts? On occasion, though I usually stick to glasses.
34. Favorite Food? Bee Bhim Bob from the Korean restaurant up the street.
35. Last Movie You Watched? 12 Monkeys with the hubby.
36. Favorite Day Of The Year? The one where I can get through an entire day without incident.
37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy endings. Life is scary enough.
38. Summer Or Winter? Are we descriminating against the other two? I'm a fall girl, meself.
39. Hugs OR Kisses? Definitely hugs. You can't get enough.
40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Pie is good, though anything shared over a chat and a cup of coffee is heaven.
41. Who Is Most Likely To do this Meme? Someone who is incredibly bored.
42. Who Is Least Likely To do this Meme and comment? Does it matter?
43. What Books Are You Reading? Salman Rushdie's Ground Beneath Her Feet and Pere Goirot.
44. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Bubbles.
45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? We don't have a TV.
46. Favorite Smells? Apple cinnamon, brewing coffee, hubby after a shower, and dried laundry.
47. Favorite Sounds? Quiet jazz, kitty purrs, and the key turning in the lock.
48. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles for most days, though I'll take the Stones for driving.
49. What's the furthest you've been from home? A few thousand miles? Sorry, can't pinpoint a particular destination since I've travelled a bit lately.
50. Do you have a special talent? I can trip over my own feet on a perfectly flat surface.
51. What is your ring tone? The closest one to a normal phone ring I could find. Oh, how I hate cell phones.