Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Another meme to break the tedium

If I was a month, I'd be October
If I was a day of the week, I'd be Wednesday
If I was a time of day, I'd be 11PM
If I was a sea animal, I'd be an Otter

If I was a direction, I'd be North
If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a Craftsman dresser
If I was a liquid, I'd be raindrops
If I was a gemstone, I'd be an amethyst

If I was a tree, I'd be a mountain ash
If I was a tool, I'd be a trowel
If I was a flower, I'd be a chrysanthemum
If I was a kind of weather, I'd be cool and crisp
If I was a musical instrument, I'd be a harp
If I was a color, I'd be gold
If I was an emotion, I'd be contentment
If I was a fruit, I'd be an apple

If I was a sound, I'd be leaves rustling
If I was an element, I'd be fire
If I was a mammal, I'd be a horse
If I was a phase of the moon, I'd be waxing
If I was berry, I'd be black raspberry
If I was a bird, I'd be a heron
If I was a book, I'd be a comfortable novel
If I was story, I'd be anne of green gables 


No comments: