Monday, April 06, 2009

100 Truths Meme (from T$)

1. last beverage? Cold coffee.
2. last phone call? Message on the answering machine from NY.
  • 3. last text message? "i'm always with you"
    4. last song you listened to? mummer's dance- loreena mckennit
    5. last time you cried? saturday afternoon.

    SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
    6. dated someone twice? Yes.
    7. been cheated on? *shrugs*
    8. kissed someone & regretted it? Yep.
    9. lost someone special? Yes.
    10. been depressed? *nods*
    11. been drunk and threw up? Nope.

    LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
    12. Midnight blue.
    13. Black.
    14. Silver.


    THIS Year HAVE YOU:
    15. Made new friends? A few.
    16. Fallen out of love? No.
    17. Laughed until you cried? Not for a while, but yes.
    18. Met someone who changed you? Not in the past four months.
    19.Found out who your true friends were? I think I've known for some time.
    20. Found out someone was talking about you? Mmhmm.
    21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list? I kiss lots of my friends. It's how I say hello.
    22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? Erm... Must be geared at the IM crowd, but all of them.
    23. How many kids do you want to have? I have one- I think that's a good enough start.
    24. Do you have any pets? Currently 5 fish, but they technically belong to my daughter.
    25. Do you want to change your name? Yep- going back to the maiden name as soon as I can get around to the paperwork.
    27. What did you do for your last birthday? A friend made me dinner and we watched movies.
    28. what time did you wake up today? 4 Am.
    29. What were you doing at midnight last night? Having a nightmare.
    30. Name something you CANNOT wait for? I don't think there's anything that pressing on my list.
    31. Last time you saw your father? Thursday.
    32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Get back to me on this one.
    33. What are you listening to right now? Baldur's Gate background music.
    35. What's getting on your nerves right now? Myself.
    36. Most visited webpage? Lolcats.
    37. What’s your real name? Heh.
    38. Nicknames? Red, Killah, Celtic Fairie Princess.
    39. Relationship Status? Newly divorced.
    40. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius.
    41. Male or female or transgendered? Female.
    42. Elementary? My dear Watson.
    43. Middle School? No such thing.
    44. High school? Best forgotten.
    45. Hair color? Red.
    46. Long or short? Getting long again.
    47. Height? 5'8".
    48. Do you have a crush on someone? Crush is a horrible word.
    49. What do you like about yourself? Not sure I can answer that one today.
    50. Piercings? Both ears.
    51. Tattoos? No, but I know a guy...
    52. Righty or lefty? Righty.

    FIRSTS :
    53. First surgery? Wisdom teeth out during college.
    54. First Piercing? Ears when I was 8.
    55. First best friends? Hmm.... Jodi, maybe?
    56. First sport you joined? Basketball.
    57. First pet? Callie.
    58. First vacation? North Carolina.
    59. First concert? Tori Amos at the Warner.
    60. First crush? I think his name was Mark, way back in kindergarten.

    RIGHT NOW
    61. Eating? Nothing.
    62. Drinking? Nothing.
    63. I'm about to? Head up and crawl into bed.
    64. Listening to? The fishtank burbling.
    65. Waiting for? The panic to go away.

    YOUR FUTURE :
    66. Want kids? Have a kid.
    67. Get married? Been there, done that.
    68. Careers in mind? One, but it's not terribly practical.

    WHICH IS BETTER :
    69. Lips or eyes? Eyes.
    70. Hugs or kisses? Depends on the person.
    71. Shorter or taller? Taller.
    72. Older or Younger? Older.
    73. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantic.
    74. Nice stomach or nice arm? What?
    75. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive.
    76. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship
    77. Trouble maker or hesitant? Trouble-maker- I like me some bad boys.

    HAVE YOU EVER :
    78. Kissed a stranger? Yes.
    79. Drank hard liquor? I've been known to have a white russian on occasion.
    80. Lost glasses/contacts? Too often.
    81. Sex on first date? Absolutely not.
    82. Broken someone's heart? Not sure... Had mine broken, so Gods I hope not.
    83. Had your own heart broken? *nod*
    84. Been drunk? A bit tipsy.
    85. Been arrested? Nope.
    86. Turned someone down? A few times.
    87. Cried when someone died? Yes.
    88. Liked a friend that is a girl? I have a number of girlfriends.

    DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
    89. Yourself? Not too often.
    90. Miracles? I think so.
    91. Love at first sight? In very rare instances.
    92. Heaven? Something like.
    93. Santa Clause? That sounds like a legal thing, so I oppose it on principle.
    94. Karma? You betcha.
    95. Kiss on the first date? If it's going well? Sure.
    96. Angels? The jury is out.

    ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
    97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? *nod*
    98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? *laughing* Semi-dated two guys at once.... Funny stories there.
    99. Told someone you loved them when you didn't? Still do, but it makes it easier to walk out the door that way.
    100. Posting this as 100 truths? I suppose so.

No comments: